Stillwater Arts Festival 2018
Call for Food Trucks
Thank you for your interest in the 41st Stillwater Arts Festival. Information about the event, requirements for the application and the form to apply are below. Please read carefully and submit your application by March 24, 2018. We look forward to having you be a part of this dynamic annual tradition in Stillwater.
Event: Stillwater Arts Festival is a two-day festival starting on Saturday, April 21st and ending Sunday, April 22nd. Setup will take place between 8am and 10am on Saturday, 4/21/18. Festival hours are from 10am to 6pm on Saturday, 4/21/18, and 11am to 5pm on Sunday, 4/22/18.
We are seeking ten (10) Food Trucks for this event.
Location: The festival takes place in Downtown Stillwater and has multiple outdoor activities and events for all ages with an estimated expected attendance of 10,000 patrons. Vendors will be emailed a detailed event map and setup information prior to the event.
Vendor Application, Documents Deadline, Fee: Please read this section carefully – Incomplete or Late Applications will not be accepted. Your Vendor Application, Required Documents and Entry Fee of $150 are due no later than March 10, 2018. There are no refunds for vendor’s withdrawal of application or cancellation of assigned space, or for event cancellation due to weather.
Required documents: State of Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit, State and/or County Health Department Permit, Itinerant Merchant/Peddlers (Mobile Food Service) License, Certificate of Liability Insurance (naming the Arts & Humanities Council of Stillwater OK PO Box 135, Stillwater OK 74076 as an additional insured), menu, logo, photograph of truck or trailer.
The entry fee is $150. This is a flat entry fee and the Arts & Humanities Council of Stillwater, OK will not collect a percentage of your profits. Refunds are not available.
- No application will be complete without these items and no agreement is accepted in their absence.
- Please see the 2018 Vendor Application Checklist on the Mobile Food Vendor Application Form page below to ensure your application is complete.
- Vendor must submit all required documentation and payment with the Vendor Application.
- Vendor will promote the event on their social media and schedule/calendar.
- Vendor is self-contained; electricity and water will NOT be provided.
- Only one truck or trailer permitted per vendor booth space. “Tow” vehicles and equipment must be removed from the event area.
- Trucks/trailers may NOT be removed until the event concludes. Early dismantle is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Generator noise output must be limited to 75d8.
- All trash and debris must be cleared from the event area at event close. Failure to properly clear grounds shall result in a $75 cleanup fee assessment.
- Collect, report and remit sales tax as required by law and comply with health department regulations.
As a Mobile Food Vendor, you must provide the Arts & Humanities Council of Stillwater, OK with proof of liability insurance. Liability insurance is required in the amount of $25,000 for property loss per claimant arising out of a single act, accident or occurrence; $2,000,000 (2 million) for any number of claims arising out of a single accident or occurrence; and $125,000 per claim per claimant for bodily injury arising out of a single act, accident or occurrence. Arts & Humanities Council of Stillwater, OK (PO Box 135, Stillwater OK 74076) shall be named as an additional insured on the Comprehensive General Liability policy.
Vendor Food Truck Space and Location: Vendor Food Truck spaces will be assigned, no bigger than 30′ x 10′ in dimension. Truck or trailer must be positioned within 1½ feet of the curb with serving window facing the event/street. Each vendor is responsible for bringing leveling equipment for his or her rig. These streets have a significant crown and most vendors will need leveling equipment in order to operate safely and efficiently.
Vendor Selection: Mobile food vendor participants and food truck locations will be selected based on the criteria below.
- Date/time of receipt of complete application with payment and all required documents
- Local food trucks (Payne County)
- Selection of menus
Important Event Information:
4/21/18 Sat. 8am – 10am
4/21/18 Sat. 10am – 6pm
4/22/18 Sun. 11am – 5pm
All decisions made by the concessions committee and/or event coordinator are final. If your application is not accepted by the Stillwater Arts Festival, your entry fee will be refunded.
On-site overnight security is provided, however Stillwater Arts Festival and Arts & Humanities Council of Stillwater will not be held responsible for any losses incurred.
In case of inclement weather, please make sure your business is able to withstand wind and rain and that your setup is protected accordingly. In the event of severe weather, you will be contacted by the event coordinator if the event is canceled. Cancellation due to weather is at the sole discretion of the Stillwater Arts Festival. An email address is required for contact purposes. There are no refunds.
Arts & Humanities Council of Stillwater, OK will not be responsible for any loss or injury which may occur due to acts of God, illness, or the negligence or intentional acts of third parties.
Mobile Food Vendor is solely responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, and certificates of liability, and complying with all sales tax requirements and health regulations.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Nadia Piotrowsky, Event Coordinator, at StillwaterArtsFestival@gmail.com or 405.586.0240.
We hope you will be joining us this year!